Wieliczka Private Tour with Private Guide
Tour the remarkable and mysterious undergrounds of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine, available daily with a guided tour in Polski,English,Italian, German, French, Spanish or Russian private guide
The Wieliczka Salt Mine was listed as a UNESCO site as one of the first objects in the world. It is not surprising, therefore, that interest in sightseeing increases year by year. The charms of the Mine, its mysterious corridors, chambers, salt sculptures and underground lakes can be enjoyed all year round regardless of the weather.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the most recognizable tourist attractions in Poland. About 1 million tourists visit every year. The origins of the mine date back to the Middle Ages. In the 16th century, the Wieliczka Salt Mine was the most profitable enterprise in Europe. Profits from salt extraction in the times of Casimir the Great constituted 30% of the entire kingdom's income. The mine draws the attention of many visitors thanks to the healing properties of salt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide in choosen language
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
The most popular way, the tourist route is about 3 km of winding corridors located between 135 and 240 meters underground. The tour lasts about three hours, in groups of up to 40 people and starts in the Daniłowicz Shaft, where the guide will introduce you to the history and secrets of the mine. The trail leads to the Chapel of St. Kinga, where you can see salt works of art or a spectacle on a salt lake. It is worth knowing that there are approximately 800 stairs on the route, of which 380 are already at the beginning, which is why we suggest you put on comfortable footwear. The temperature below the ground varies between 14-16 C.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Main Square, Rynek Główny, Kraków, Poland
2: Plac Bohaterów Getta 13, 30-527 Kraków, Poland
3: Starowiślna 65, 31-052 Kraków, Poland
4: Wielopole 4, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
5: Pawia 4, 31-154 Kraków, Poland
6: Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, send us name and address of your hotel/accommodation in Kraków.Thank you in advance.
Departure Time :11/4/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.