Wieliczka Salt Mine and Oskar Schindler Factory Guided Half Day Tour From Krakow
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mines in the world, dating back to the 13th century. This unique underground complex of chambers and chapels, carved entirely in salt, has been included on the UNESCO World Heritage sites list. You'll have 2.5 hours at the mine, enough time to visit all the wonders of Wieliczka with your professional guide. Guided tour at the mine will be done with a maximum of 35 people. Afterwards, experience Oskar Schindler's Factory, a site of a museum dedicated to the man who saved thousands of Jewish people during World War II.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide in Salt Mine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if option with hotel pick up selected
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Wi-Fi access
- Tour guide in Schindler's factory
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Permission to take a photos in Salt mine
- Gratuity for driver not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Visit one of the most valuable monuments in Poland on this half-day tour. This salt mine in Wieliczka is the only one of its kind in such good condition. Learn how it is also the only salt mine opened in the 11th century that has been in operation continuously.
Almost 300 kilometers of hallways extend across 9 levels, reaching a depth of 327 meters, presenting the evolution of mining. Explore the mine's underground city containing famous chambers and chapels, including the popular St. King's Chapel visited by over one million tourists from all over the world each year.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Oskar Schindler’s Factory will show you the story of a man who devoted himself to save lives of Jewish people. What’s more, the museum represents Krakow from the World War II period and due to interactive exhibitions you can feel as you were walking the streets of old-time Krakow!
Interactive museum inside building of former Oskar Schindler's Factory
Atmosphere of Krakow during World War 2
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow, Straszewskiego 17, 31-101 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Krakow Hotel Radisson Blu - main pick up point if option with meeting point selected Pickup from central Krakow hotels (Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Ghetto districts) if option with hotel pick up selected
Departure Time :8:55 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 15ºC.
- At the entrance, visitors descend 400 steps down and the whole tourist route features over 800 stairs. Narrow paths in the Salt Mine can seem claustrophobic and there is no possibility to shorten your visit and turn back.
- In the Salt Mine taking photos and filming is possible only after purchasing an additional pass, which costs 10zł PLN or €2,5 EURO in cash only.
- There are no restrictions regarding the age of children in the Salt Mine, but they should be either capable of walking unassisted or carried in baby slings or baby carriers. Baby pushchairs are not allowed underground.
- Exhibition halls in Schindler’s Factory are wheelchair accessible.
- Your hand luggage should be in a reasonable size and your larger luggage should be left in the car.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please note that masks are obligatory only in closed public areas such as museums, mines, shops, churches, public transport, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.