Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow, Guided Half-Day Tour with Private Transport
Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the oldest in the world, established in the 13th century. This unique underground complex of chambers and chapels carved entirely in salt was recognized by UNESCO World Heritage Sites list. During our special 4-hour long tour, you have a chance to visit all wonders of Wieliczka Salt Mine in the most comfortable way possible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wi - Fi access
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Permission to take a photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
This tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine takes up to 4 hours. The offer includes door-to-door pick up and drop off, private Mercedes Benz van and friendly, English-speaking driver at your disposal. The tour starts with direct pick-up from your hotel. The driver takes you directly to the landmarks, so you do not waste time on picking up other passengers. The first destination is Wieliczka Salt Mine with one-way drive around 30 minutes long. This offer covers entrance fees and a guided tour in the Salt Mine. A standard guided tour in Wieliczka Salt Mine takes round 2.5 hours, during which you marvel at this underground complex and discover its secrets
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Door-to-door service from all Krakow accommodation
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 15ºC.
- At the entrance, visitors descent 400 steps down and the whole tourist route features over 800 stairs.
- It should be taken into account, that very narrow paths occur in the Salt Mine that can seem claustrophobic. There is no possibility to shorten your visit and turn back.
- Your hand luggage should be in a reasonable size and your larger luggage should be left in the car.
- Taking photos and filming is possible only after purchasing additional pass.
- There are no restrictions regarding the age of children, but they should be either capable of walking unassisted or carried in baby slings or baby carriers, baby pushchairs are not allowed underground.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please note that masks are obligatory only in closed public areas such as museums, mines, shops, churches, public transport, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.