Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour
The Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the most visited by tourists places in Poland. A trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mine is an adventure combining the beauty of nature, history and art. When measuring over 3 km of the route, beating 800 stairs, you will go down to the depth 135
meters. Deep underground you will find a one of a kind salt city, living its own life, and in it: winding corridors, caves and chamber salt sculptures, as well as exhibitions and old mechanisms still in operation, thanks to which you will learn the methods of extraction. Get ready for the experience not only visual, but also acoustic - this is the only place where you will be delighted with Chopin's music, admiring the accompanying effects light being dozens of meters underground. The salt mine is also a place known for its pro-health properties for airways.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English guide
- Shared transport by air-conditioned van or minibus
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Permission to take pictures (sticker) - 10zł (2,5€) payable in the mine.
- Pick up from the hotel about 50 minutes before sightseeing. Visiting the route with professional English guide employed by the mine. The tour takes about 2 hours 30 minutes and includes the entire available tourist route (almost 3 kilometres of the route with chambers, underground lakes, corridors, curpentry structures and salt sculptures). On the route to overcome 800 stairs. Return to the top by elevator. Directly after sightseeing planned return to Krakow and drop off to the hotel / apartment or other place within the city center. Shared transport by comfortable airconditioned VAN cars that fit into 8 passengers or Mercedes Sprinter buses.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up from your hotel / apartment.Return point: Drop off to the hotel or on request place within city center.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Temperature in the Salt Mine between 14 and 16 degrees.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.