Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with pickup
Discover amazing place - the one from the first of the UNESCO Heritage list on the world. During the trip you will descent 140 metres underground to explore the fascinating chambers and tunnels made of salt. Learn about the history of the beginning of salt picking and see the authentic mining machines. Your English speaking guide will take you for a 2,5 h tourist route almost 3 kilometres long.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Your English speaking guide will take you for a 2,5 h tourist route almost 3 kilometers long. You will travel through the salt corridors and visit numerous salt chapels. Salt Mine remains temperature of 14 Celsius degrees all year long. It's 140 meters underground, to the top you go by a lift.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Garbarska 2, 31-131 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed Wieliczka Salt Mine is 30x20x10 cm
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Temperatures underground ranges between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius so please bring warm clothing.
- There are 800 steps to climb so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Taking photographs requires a special permit which may be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself. The permit price is PLN 10.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Krakow hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. You are required to wait at the reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.