Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour With Private Transport
Wieliczka’s salt mine is a unique tourist attraction, and is on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List (listed among the twelve top sites). Get lost with wonder as you make your way through the labyrinth of tunnels, pits and chambers, all hewn out by hand from solid salt. Beautifully adorned chapels, underground lakes, and other hidden treasures are spread out on the three upper levels of the complex, ranging from 64 to 135 meters below the ground. Tourists can enjoy the three kilometre-long trail and a collection of objects related to the mine itself and mining industry.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver assistance
- Parking Fees
- Tickets to museum
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
The salt mine in Wieliczka is famous for being Europe’s oldest salt mine, which has been operating for at least 700 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.THE PICK UP TIME DEPENDS ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR.The exact pick up time we will send you by message.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.