Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Guided Tour from Krakow
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion and a professional, English-speaking driver will drive you straight to the site, where a local guide will take you through the historic underground city.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine dates back to medieval times and has a history of around 9 centuries of salt exploitation. The tourist route through the mine is located 135 meters underground, and is accessible by stairs only. It is an absolutely unique place to visit and is a must-see during your stay in Krakow. One of the major benefits of visiting the Salt Mine is the health benefit of its special climate and its micro-element filled air.
There is also the possibility to book Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz Birkenau tour in one day. If this is the case, the tour will last around 11-12 hours. There will be live guides at both museums.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point in Krakow
- Licensed, guided tour
- English-speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine on this excursion from Krakow and discover a one-of-a-kind underground world that was created hundreds of years ago. Take an unforgettable guided walk along the 3-kilometer-long tourist route 135 meters under the ground.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.