Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Tour from Kraków
Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a half-day tour from Kraków. Descend underground, hear its history, and walk through the many tunnels and chambers of the mine. See an underground lake and a church with carvings, monuments, and altars made out of salt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ComFort Tours Cracow - Day Tours, Sw Gertrudy 18/2 Press button number 2, Krakow 31-046 Poland
Travel from Kraków to the Wieliczka Salt Mine and explore this underground world with a half-day tour.
Upon arriving at the mine, you will descend more than 380 steps to get to the first level, 210 feet (64 meters) below the ground. Your guide will provide you with insight into the mysteries of the mine, the people who have worked there, and the powers of nature that have ruled the mine.
You will then see 20 chambers, including the most beautiful one, St. Kinga's Chapel. This is an underground church that will enchant you with its carvings, altars, and monuments sculpted in salt.
Allow yourself to be mesmerized by the wonderful spectacle on the bank of one of the salt lakes inside the mine as music from Chopin plays overhead. Then head to the third level, 443 feet (135 meters) below the surface, before riding a lift back to the top.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from yours adress in KrakówAirports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes. The temperature underground ranges from 14 to 16 degrees Celsius.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.