Wieliczka Salt Mine Ticket with free transportation
This ticket offers you an entrance to Wieliczka Salt Mine and free round transportation. We have your Salt Mine ticket covered as well - it will be reserved for you.
• Please visit 2 Garbatska Street where you can start your tour
• Gain the entry to one of the oldest salt mines listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List
• Feel the unique microclimate which has a positive influence on health
• Enjoy breathtaking underground galleries, chambers and lakes
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport to/from Salt Mine
- Ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Fee for photography (available to purchase at the MIne)
- Visit: Stare Miasto, Rynek Glowny, Krakow 30-062 Poland
Please be at least 15 minutes before the transport departure - Garbarska 2 in Krakow city center.
Duration: 45 minutes
Visit: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
The ticket for the museum is booked for you but not included in the price.
Enter the salt city! This underground labyrinth stretches for over 9 levels at 64 to 327 meters below the surface of the Earth. A maze of nearly 2,400 chambers is connected with sidewalks with a total length of 245 km. It is an invaluable monument of material culture, inscribed in 1978 on the UNESCO Heritage List.
Visit one of the largest museums of underground mining, where this most precious, natural food preserve was extracted. Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the most precious and fascinating Polish landmarks. The first tourist trail in Wieliczka was established as early as at the turn of the 19th century. A hundred years later the salt mine was designated as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites (1978). The underground trail leads through numerous drifts, galleries and chambers, where traces of mining activity have been preserved, as well as examples of sacred art, theme compositions relating to the history of the mine and legends. Wielicza is the the world's largest mining heritage museum with a collection encompassing unique pieces of mining equipment reflecting the development of mining techniques from the Middle Ages until today. Moreover, the microclimate of the mine has a beneficial impact on visitors who suffer from asthma and allergies. The tour starts with a descent down the stairs to the depth of 64 meters. Visitors are led through a number of chambers and shown underground lakes, shrines and salt monuments. The trip finishes at the level of 135 meters below the surface. Visitors return to the surface by lift.
• The tour takes place under the supervision of a guide
• The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer
• There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start
• It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
• The price does not include fees for photography and filming (you can buy it at the Mine for 10 PLN)
• It is forbidden to smoke and use open flame in the mine
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stare Miasto, Rynek Glowny, Krakow 30-062 Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
2 Garbarska Street, Krakow, Old Town
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour takes place under the supervision of a guide
- The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer
- There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- The price does not include fees for photography and filming (you can buy it at the Mine for 10 PLN)
- It is forbidden to smoke and use open flame in the mine
- Your shuttle leaves from Krakow city center
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.