Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour from Krakow
Wieliczka Salt Mine, a Material Culture World Heritage Site, with its over 1 million guests every year, is among the most eagerly visited tourist sites in Poland. Tour includes hotel pick and skip the line tickets.
driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or apartment in Krakow and will drive you to Wieliczka. After a short walk, you will join an English speaking tour with the official guide provided by the museum. After the tour the driver will drop you off at your accommodation. Tickets are included so you do not need to worry about standing in the lines to buy tickets.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door-to-door transportation (Free hotel Pickup)
- English speaking guide in Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
During the trip, you will visit one of the oldest working Salt Mines in the World – the Wieliczka’s Salt Mine, which has been producing table salt for over 700 years! Your English speaking guide will take you up to 140 meters underground for a 2,5-hours journey through over 2,5-kilometres long tourist route full of chambers with amazing carvings and statues and large collection of mining machines and equipment, where everything is made of salt. Please note that to reach the first level of the mine (64 metres underground), you have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 steps. After the tour, you will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please add a remark and we will pick you up from anyaccommodation (also Airbnb) located within Krakow City limits.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that to reach the first level of the mine (64 meters underground), You have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, You will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
- Temperature in the Salt Mine is approximately 14 degrees C (57 degrees F), please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Please note that this tour is not available on: 25th of December, 1st of January, Easter Saturday afternoon, Easter Sunday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.