Wieliczka Salt Mine tour from Krakow with private driver
A trip to Wieliczka Salt Mine is a great chance to look into the depths of the Earth, combined with a hands-on experience of history of mining. Wieliczka Salt Mine is the only mine that has been working constantly since the Middle Ages and its architecture illustrates all the stages of development in mining techniques in particular periods of history. Thanks to this it completely merits a place on the UNESCO list.
It is 4h trip:
0,5h - way from Kraków to Salt Mine,
3h - guided tour in Salt Mine,
0,5h - way from Salt Mine to Kraków.
Private transport, Salt Mine tour is provide in group maximum up to 40 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned, Wi-Fi accessible, brand new, luxury Mercedes-Benz cars
- Private car with private driver for whole time of the trip
- Professional local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Lunch box
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Enjoy a private transport durging whole time of the trip. You are picking up directly from your hotel in Kraków and go to Salt Mine in brand new, luxury Mercedes-Benz or BMW car. When you arrive to the Salt Mine, you will have 15-20 minutes free time before tour started.
Entering Salt Mine you collect your audio devices (headphones and receiver) which gives you an opportunity of hearing everything what guide gonna say during the tour. Driver accompanies you until you meet the guide.
Sightseeing is provided in group of maximum 30 people. Your first advanture is going inside to the mine to 63 meters underground. Then you are beginning your tour through 3 different levels. During your journey through tunnels of this historical and beautiful place, you will see huge caves, amazing chapel, hear small concert and have a light and sound show. Tour ends 137 meters underground. Don’t worry, you will use elevator to go up.
When you finish your tour, driver takes you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Immediate confirmation
- Guided tour in group of maximum 40 people
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks and gloves available after request
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.