Wieliczka Salt Mine Tourist Route from Krakow
Visit the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine. Learn about its history, see the chambers, chapels and the amazing carved sculptures on a guided tour through two miles (3.5 kilometers) of tunnels. Do not worry about transfer or tickets - we provide everything you need to go to this tour!
There are 800 steps down, but going back up there's a lift.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee
- Transport there and back
- English-speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Travelers will be picked up from their accomodation in Krakow or from Meeting Point. Then they will head to Salt Mine in Wieliczka where they will visit it in a group with a live guide in English. Underground, travelers will be able to see chapels, chambers and a lot more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pijarska 9, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, be ready 5 minutes before the departure.Show your ticket to the driver.
Return Detail :Main Square, Rynek Główny, Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.