Wild Abruzzo Lands TruffleHunting WineTasting CookingClass Experience from Rome
Experience Authentic Italian Cooking Class in a medieval village in Abruzzo Lands half an hour from Rome.
Cooking with Rosa. She will show you a few of the regional Abruzzi dishes.
Learn the Italian food secrets and make different starters, main, second, dessert, ecc. Wines.
Remember She is not a full chef, She is a local who happens to be an amazing cook.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Cooking Class and Lunch with your hand made italian food starters, main dishes and dessert, wine
- Wine Tasting in a Winery Farm followed from an Expert Wine Guide
- Truffle Hunting demo in the countryside
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Borgo Medievale di Roccacasale
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Medievale di Roccacasale, Roccacasale Italy
• Authentic local Cooking Class at Roccacasale a huge pretty old medieval village in Abruzzo Region in the countyside 1,5 hours from Rome.
Italian cuisine in a private house's kitchen followed by an expert local italian mom!
Cooking Class including lunch with Rosa: Our lovely Italian neighbor will show you a few of the regional Abruzzi dishes. She usually does an antipasto, a first and a second plate and a dessert.
She really can do just about anything and a lot of it depends on our guest preferences and allergies. She has vegetarian dishes too. Remember she is not a full chef, she is a local who happens to be an amazing cook.
At the end you will eat what prepared...:
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Borgo Medievale di Roccacasale, Roccacasale Italy
Cooking Demo Sample Menu:
Starters: Pizza Rustica or a frittata.
It includes exclusively local and handmade food specialties.
Main: Chitarra pasta with tomato sauce, favorite of our guests (we have the special board that cuts the pasta), and ravioli with ricotta and spinach. If there are children they usually like to learn to make pizza.
Dessert: Desserts range from tiramisu to crostata or cantuci.
For under 18 soft drink instead wine.
Stop At: Raiano, Raiano, Province of L'Aquila, Abruzzo
• Truffle Hunting demo in the surrounding countryside of Raiano town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pratola Peligna, Pratola Peligna, Province of L'Aquila, Abruzzo
• Wine Tasting in a Local Winery farm included in Pratola Peligna town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only:Shared Tour Departure Hour pickup includes a 15-30 minute window. Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your shuttle will arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- One Infant seat available on request
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.