Wild animals, flora, typical Chilean drinks and food! Penguins and sandboarding!
Our most popular tour.
A combination of very Chilean experiences that one would otherwise search to find separately. Chilean music from pop to folk on the way, typical homemade Chilean food, stories about Chilean nature and geography, the most beautiful places in the area and on top of that - PENGUINS in their natural habitat. In the final of the day we will take you to the top of sand dunes, where you will witness a breathtaking view of the ocean and the amazing coast all the way to Valparaiso, try a super fun sandboarding activity and enjoy Chilean wine. All this in a one day tour, perfect for travellers looking for a great outdoor experience. Our primary goal is to ensure an authentic and memorable experience for each guest. Join our tour to have a day full of laughter and breathtaking action!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A lunch/picnic is provided, including food, snacks like fruits and nuts, drinks like tea, pisco sour and water, and typical Chilean dulces for desert. We will make sure no one leaves the table hungry.
- Bottled water
- Sandboards will be provided for the sandboarding activity
- Private tours available! Please contact us for more details.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Papudo, Papudo, Valparaiso Region
After getting on a boat in a Papudo, we will head into the sea to have a very close look at Humboldt penguins living in their natural habitat on an island. We will not be able to step foot on the island, since it is a natural monument, however we will get closer to the little guys than you would ever imagine. It is a wonderful experience to observe the birds doing their life, walking, hopping around, sleeping, maybe even jumping in the water to go for a hunt. This is one of few places in central Chile to meet that many penguins in such intimate conditions. Besides penguins, there are sea lions and many different birds living on the island, we will get a close look at them too.
In case of weather that doesn’t allow a boat to go into the sea, we will take you to a place in Cachagua beach, where the birds can still be seen, just from a greater distance. Binoculars will be provided, which makes the experience just as real.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa de Zapallar, Zapallar Chile
Nice things awaits us in Zapallar. We will get to hike a wild, rocky path alongside the ocean spotting variety of flowers and other plants, the powerful nature of ocean itself and possibly even a couple of dolphins in the distance. After the hike we will gather together to enjoy a typical Chilean picnic, where empanadas and fruits and pisco and much more will be served, to recharge our energy for the final of the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Concon Dunes, Concon Chile
On our way back we have one more last, but certainly not least, stop at the Concon dunes. Here we will lose our shoes and climb all the way up to go all the way down.. on a sandboard! Great fun for everyone, no skills needed - who can’t stand on their feet, can go down on their bottom, enjoying the view, the sun, the wind and laughter. The view is spectacular, and the feeling of just being up there is truly something.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Crisologo Villanueva, Cumming 19, Valparaíso, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be happy to pick you up at the hotel, if arranged in advance. Additional charges may apply depending pick up.Airports
- Arturo Merino Benítez Airport, Aviador David Fuentes, Pudahuel, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Valparaiso Passenger Terminal (VTP), Nudo Baron Sin Numero, Valparaíso, Chile
- San Antonio Quinta Region, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- ! Minimum of 2 travelers needed for the tour run !
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.