Wild Atlantic Way & Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
This Wild Atlantic Way Day Tour from Dublin is a fully guided day tour to one of Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction and to one of its most treasured city’s. Here you have the chance to the chance to visit the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and of course, Ireland’s Cultural Capital that is Galway City.
Your journey to the Cliffs of Moher will take you from the banks of Dublin’s River Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and back again all in one day. And allows you and others on-board to learn more about the island of Ireland and how it has become what we know and love today.
Stops on this fully guided tour include the Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Dooling Caves Dunguire Castle and Galway City. This is a 12 hour day tour departing from Dublin at 07.30 hours arriving back at 20:00 (aoorox. return time).
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher!
- Enjoy a a 1 hour stop in Galway City, the European Capital of Culture.
- You’ll discover a region defined by its colossal natural wonders that will keep you wanting more!
- A chance to see the views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay.
- The chance explore the picturesque Irish village of Galway its traditional pub culture
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dublin Visitor Centre, 17 Lower O'Connell Street | 118 Grafton Street 118 Grafton Street, Dublin Co.Dublin Ireland
Check in at Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Burren House Farm County Clare, Ireland Ireland
The historic Burren boasts a wildly diverse ecosystem that is a must-see for any visitor to this corner of County Clare. Made up of pale rocky limestone the Burren is also home to 900 native plants species, some of which date back to the Ice Age.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
You will get the chance to see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region like no other on this Earth. Free entry into the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is included with this tour and is usually valued at €6.00. And as the Cliffs of Moher is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Visitor Centre was built below ground to minimise visual impact and enhance the overall experience for all involved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dungaire Castle, Dungory East, Kinvara Ireland
The next stop on this tour is Dungaire Castle, where you will view a beautiful landmark, known locally as is one of the most visited and photographed castles in the West of Ireland!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Galway Cathedral, University and Gaol Rds. Cathedral Square, Galway Ireland
Your final stop is then Galway City, a city that is rich in heritage, which offers a host of vibrant cultural and artistic experiences for you to enjoy. Arriving here last allows you to enjoy a 60-minute stop to stretch your legs and soak up the atmosphere of the famous Eyre Square!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 X588, Ireland
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Dualway Coaches Ltd