Wild Australian Wildlife 4WD Tour from Sydney
Swap Sydney for the pristine bushland of the Southern Highlands to see Australia's iconic animals in the wild. Traveling with experienced naturalist guides, you'll search for kangaroos, wallabys, platypus, wombats, koalas, and many other animals in their native bush habitat, only 90 minutes from Sydney. Rather than viewing wildlife behind bars or glass in a zoo, see them in their own environment at dusk and after dark, when the animals come out to play. With tour numbers limited to a maximum of 11, enjoy personalized attention from your guide and optimized wildlife-spotting opportunities on this small-group tour by luxury 4WD.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Lunch - Lunch or afternoon tea (depending on the time of year)
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD safari vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Surveyor General Inn
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Highlands, New South Wales Australia
Travel in a luxury 4WD to private farmland and bushland locations in the Southern Highlands with a specialist guide. Search for kangaroos and wallabies in open clearings, try to spot a koala in woodland forests of Grey Gums, surprise a platypus along the riverbanks in the warmer months. After dinner, go night-spotting for nocturnal wombats, gliders & possums.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: The Surveyor General Inn, 26 Old Hume Hwy, Berrima NSW 2577, Australia
Enjoy a hearty country-style dinner in one of Australia’s oldest country pubs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from many central Sydney city hotels and times vary at different times of the year. Please contact Boutique Tours to confirm your closest alternative pick up location and time.Please wait outside your agreed pickup location 10 minutes beforehand. Please do not wait at a different location unless this has been confirmed beforehand.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 11 people per tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring sun protection for the day, warm clothing for night time, and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility or walking aids
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Registered COVID Safe Business and recognised as COVID Ready with Australian Tourism Export Council.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.