Wild Berlin of the 20s - seduction of the city on Nollendorfplatz with Anita Berber
A special kind of tour awaits you here: Stroll into another time with the dancer Anita Berber, who was already famous and notorious during her lifetime and still is today - or again ?! Discover places that have disappeared but were known beyond the city limits in the 1920s. Where was the Toppkeller? What makes the Monbijou Association? The most beautiful ladies' calves were awarded, matching a Cognacpolonaise?
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide in German for 2 hours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nollendorfplatz, Nollendorfpl., Berlin, Germany
The dancer Anita Berber leads around the notorious "Nolli". Discover places that have disappeared but were known beyond the city limits in the 1920s.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nollendorfpl. 5, 10777 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- • We kindly ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection during all tours (also on the bus).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.