Wild Current Private Canoe Adventure
The Pyramid Lake Canoe Adventure with Wild Current Outfitters is an excellent way to start or finish your day in Jasper National Park. Join a small group, on a unique canoe adventure for couples, friends, and families, and be blown away by the numerous snowcapped peaks and the chance to see the wildlife that calls the area home. Keep an eye out for osprey, loons, muskrat, and beaver. Fingers-crossed, you may even see moose, bear, elk, deer, and wolves!
per adult from
What's included :
- Baked Goods
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Rain Gear
What's excluded :
Prepare to experience a relaxing paddle adventure in a cedar strip canoe. Guided by a certified knowledgeable local guide you will be plying the waters of Pyramid Lake at the base of Pyramid Mountain, experiencing the laid-back mode of transportation used in Canada for generations.
After a quick on-shore learn to paddle session and being suited up with a PFD we are ready to go. Departing from the sandy beach at Pyramid Lake Resort you can experience a 2.5 to 3 hour trip on a 25 foot long locally sourced handcrafted cedar strip canoe. Built for maximum stability and stocked with an ample supply of blankets and outerwear for those cool mornings this canoe is a comfortable craft for groups of up to 8 people.
The tour circumnavigates a clear mountain lake taking in classic Rocky Mountain vistas, wildlife viewing opportunities, and a shore-side stop halfway through the tour for a chance to stretch our legs and have shore side snacks including fruit, baked goods, and a coffee and tea service. After the break which perchance may have included a swim on a sandy beach, we continue on the last leg of the tour finishing back at our point of departure.
• Wild Current Outfitters, Pyramid Lake Resort, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 Canada
• Pyramid and Patricia Lakes, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 Canada
• Jasper National Park, Jasper National Park, Alberta
Departure Point :Pyramid Lake Road, Pyramid Lake Rd, Jasper, AB T0E, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.