We are passionate archers and have discovered over many years of activity that primitive bow shooting is such an ancient art that it cannot be taught, because each of us already has it in our genetic heritage.
To allow everyone to rediscover this talent we have worked with passion in our Archery Park with thousands of enthusiastic archers, developing a format that allows, after having shot a few arrows, to remember what our ancestors handed down to us.
To do this we need a natural setting, very simple equipment and a particular approach that distinguishes our original vision of shooting with a primitive bow.
The paths of the Adventure Archery Park are a very exciting and fun outdoor activity, but at the same time slow and reflective that offers us a new point of view on the relationship between man and nature.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bow, a set of arrows, arm guards and finger glove
What's excluded :
WILD ARCERY PARK
I imagined shooting with no bow!
The new Outdoor experience in Garda Trentino, a park entirely dedicated to primitive archery.
An enchanted forest, arch, arrows and lots of fun these are the ingredients of the Wild Archery Park.
Come and discover how much primitive archer remained in You!
Find your centering and expand your instincts.
The only park where you can walk the traces of your ancestors, in complete safety.
An extraordinary path of over a kilometer, in a wonderful forest.
More than 15 different shooting positions, flying and moving targets and an incredible setting to discover how much of the primitive archer remained in you!
Departure Point :ADVENTURE ARCHERY PARK LAGO BAGATTOLI, Lago Bagattoli, 38074 Dro TN, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.