Wild Florida Adventure Package Tour with Transportation
On this 7 hour tour to the "Middle of Nowhere", guests will plunge into the natural Florida. While at Wild Florida guests will go on a 30 or 60-minute airboat ride through the headwaters to the Everglades, see some fascinating creatures in the wildlife park and enjoy a delicious BBQ basket lunch from the Chomphouse grill! This is a great escape from the theme parks that allows you to see the wild side of Florida.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas
- 30-Minute Airboat Ride (Adventure Package)
- 60-Minute Airboat Ride (Ultimate Adventure Package)
- Live Alligator Education
- 6x8 Photo per family
- BBQ Basket Lunch
- Services of Driver Guide
- Entry/Admission - Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages not listed
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park, 3301 Lake Cypress Rd, Kenansville, FL 34739, USA
You will be transported from the meeting point to Wild Florida, the top rated airboat company in Central Florida. After an approximate 45-minute drive, you'll arrive at natures paradise!
First, you’ll enjoy a thrilling 30 or 60-minute airboat ride (depending on package purchased) where you may see wild animals such as birds, alligators and sometimes bald eagles. This is truly untouched natural paradise!
After your airboat ride, stroll through the Wildlife Park. Here, you can see the rescue animals from around the world - a wonderful menagerie of creatures including lemurs, sloths, raccoons and a Florida panther. There is also a wide variety of birds in the aviary.
You can walk the boardwalk into the Cypress Forest and feel at one with nature. It is serene and peaceful in the shadow of the trees. A basket lunch is also included and can be enjoyed at the cafe. Souvenir photos can also be taken whilst at the park and one is included in your package.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
2: 12521 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
From outside the lobby of all locations with the exception of the Loews Royal Pacific Hotel which is outside the PACIFICA Ballroom lobby.
Departure Time :8:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles have to be arranged. Not all tour vehicles have wheelchair lifts/ramps so please contact vendor to notify in advance if needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.