Wild Florida Adventure Package Tour with Transportation
On this 7 hour tour to the Middle of Nowhere guests will plunge into the natural Florida. While at Wild Florida guests will go on a airboat ride through the headwaters to the Everglades, see some fascinating creatures in the wildlife park, get a delicious BBQ basket lunch from the Chomphouse grill, and pose for a picture with Fluffy! This is a great escape from the theme parks that allows you to see the wild side of Florida.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas
- Airboat Ride (time dependent upon package booked)
- Live alligator demonstration
- 6x8 Photo per family
- BBQ Basket Lunch
- Services of Driver Guide
- Entry/Admission - Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages not listed
- Optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 9150 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819-8112
Picking up guests in this area and heading out to Osceola County.
Stop At: Gray Line Orlando, 7091 Grand National Dr #102, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Gray Line Orlando with transport you from the meeting point to Wild Florida Park. Once you have left the final meeting point traffic dependent it takes around 45 mins to get to Wild Florida located in remote Kenansville. The tour guide will explain on the way some ways to enhance your tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park, 3301 Lake Cypress Rd, Kenansville, FL 34739, USA
Rated the # 1 airboat ride company in Central Florida Gray Line will transport you to Wild Florida Airboats which is somewhere in the middle of nowhere - pure natures paradise!
During the airboat ride you will see wild animals such a cattle walking in the waters, wading birds and often alligators and sometimes bald eagles. What you won't see it any sort of houses, this lake is totally naturally, and there is no development around it. If you had the want you could ride in boat from this lake all the way to the everglades through a canal system, for this reason this area is known as the headway to the Florida Everglades.
Following your airboat ride included in your package is admission into the Wildlife Park. Tour and see all the rescue animals from throughout the world in the different territory exhibits. They have a wonderful menagerie of creatures that they have collected over the years, some of our favorites are the lemurs, sloths and there aviary has some spectacular birds flying around. It is not to be missed.
Or simply walk the boardwalk into the Cypress Forest and feel at one with nature. It is serene and peaceful in the shadow of the trees. Just natures artwork of beauty.
In the adventure package a basket lunch is also included and can be enjoyed at the cafe. Souvenir photos can also be taken whilst at the park and you have 1 included.
Duration: 5 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Orlando, FL, USA
2: The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
3: 12521 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles have to be arranged. Not all tour vehicles have wheelchair lifts/ramps so please contact vendor to notify in advance if needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.