Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio
Get ready for a day of adrenaline and extreme fun! Begin your experience with a 4x4 ride through the tropical jungle with a breathtaking scenery of the most remote areas of the Savegre River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savegre River, Savegre Costa Rica
This adventurous, family-friendly, full-day trip is a unique whitewater river rafting adventure with lots of perks. Of course you can expect that—as the Manuel Antonio specialist—our world-class, internationally trained, bilingual guides and safety kayakers will expertly guide and teach you how to navigate through this exciting river experience.
Begin your trip with a 4x4 ride into the wilds of Costa Rica’s tropical jungle, which offers breathtaking scenery of remote areas of the Savegre. Your journey on the river then starts at Silencio, a small village where you will gear up before hitting the water. Do not forget to meander through the beautiful flora and fauna of the surrounding African Palm Plantations before you head off into the winding mountains to start the rafting leg of your journey.
During your 13-mile trip down the river, you will experience your adrenaline flow with each exciting rapid, swimming spot, and beautiful waterfalls surrounded by African oil plantations, teak reforestation projects, and the abundant variety of wildlife.
Finish your adventurous rafting experience, and then replenish your energies with a delicious typical lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Manuel Antonio and Quepos OnlyConfirm at least 24 hours before the pick-up time at your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.