Wild Wadi Water Park
Throw yourself into the aquatic fun of Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai with this all-day entrance ticket. Head inside and enjoy the rides and pools at leisure — there’s something for all ages and tastes. Plunge down the terrifying Jumeirah Sceirah, drift along the lazy river, take a spin on Tantrum Alley, and ride a tube into the fast-spinning bowl of Burj Surj. Children will adore the splashy fun of the Dhow and Lagoon; and when you want a break, relax at the wide range of restaurants, shops and cafes.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Alpha Tours
- Entry/Admission - Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Wadi Waterpark, Jumeirah Beach Road Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Travel independently to the Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai’s Jumeirah district. Show your ticket, stroll through the gates and enjoy the park’s 30 or so aquatic adventures at your own pace.
Take your pick from the white-knuckle and gentler attractions, and the array of fun pools. The water park is themed around Juha, the much-loved hero of Arabian legend, and there are rides for all ages, from the tiniest toddlers to adrenaline-loving grown-ups.
Perhaps float along the lazy river, or let the kids loose on the water sprays, slides and dumping buckets of the colorful Dhow and Lagoon.
Fancy taking things up a gear? Waft down Flood River to conquer its sudden waves and foaming river rapids, or catch the surf at Breaker’s Bay, the Middle East’s biggest wave pool, where 5-foot (1.5-meter) waves come at you from every direction.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.