Wild Water Adventures
* Rated on TripAdvisor as the #1 Activity in the Canadian Rockies *
2021 SEASON KICK OFF: MAY 22nd!
Safety at Wild Water is our #1 priority. COVID-19 PROTOCOLS will be in place as per provincial health guidelines. Guests & crew are kindly asked to strictly adhere to these protocols.
2021 marks Wild Water's 30th season on the Kicking Horse River. We take great pride in providing first-class, top-notch rafting experiences for each and every guest. No detail is too small, nor any logistic too challenging. Whether it be complimentary top-of-the-line gear (cleaned and dried after every use), welcoming and extensive RiverBase amenities (such as heated, indoor change rooms), or our highly professional river rafting crew, Wild Water Adventures has it all.
Under the skillful control of the highly experienced Wild Water guides, rafts expertly maneuver past stunning scenery and through turbulent and challenging waves and rapids.
See you soon on the river!
Wild Water Adventures
per adult from
What's included :
- All guests are provided with top-of-the-line wetsuits, neoprene booties & gloves, spray jacket, life jacket and helmets. Guests to bring a bathing suit, towel, polar fleece sweater & face covering.
- For safety reasons, Wild Water Adventures reserves the right to alter/cancel any trip or logistic.
What's excluded :
- Bathing suits and towels
- Face coverings
- Polar fleece sweater or thermal layer for added warmth & comfort while rafting. Please, NO cotton!
- 2021 Season Starts May 22
Join Wild Water Adventures, on the famous Kicking Horse River, for a true Rocky Mountain whitewater rafting experience. Famous for its waves and rapids, the Kicking Horse offers ‘mild to wild’ whitewater options. Satisfy any level of desired whitewater adventure with either our half-day or full-length trips. We are here to make your Kicking Horse adventure the best it possibly can be.
Safety at Wild Water is our #1 priority. COVID-19 PROTOCOLS will be in place as per provincial health guidelines. Guests & crew are to strictly adhere to these protocols.
Check-in at our RiverBase DayLodge, change into top-of-the-line provided gear and be shuttled to the river. After a thorough safety briefing, it is time to get on the river!
Choose between fun-filled 1/2-day trips or longer full-length experiences. Families and the mildly adventurous will love the Gentle trip, a perfect introduction to whitewater rafting. Bigger & wilder waves are found on the Whitewater Exciter. The full-length Tradition maximizes time on the river and is the Gentle & Whitewater Exciter trips put together! Depending upon the trip of choice, on-river time ranges from 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours.
• BBQ Lunch - Choice of chicken breast, salmon fillet or veggie burger; fresh salads, fresh-baked bread and cookies; seasonal fruit, hot & cold beverages
• Post-Trip Snacks & Beverages - Hot & cold beverages will be served back at base, after the trip.
Departure Point :2750 Beaverfoot Rd, Golden, BC V0A 1H0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8 years for Gentle trip; 12 years & 90lbs for Whitewater Exciter and Tradition trips
- Please call our office to chat further about medical considerations 1-888-647-6444
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests & crew will strictly adhere to company-specific COVID-19 protocols. Guests will be screened upon arrival at the RiverBase. Guests are to bring their own face covering and ziploc bag (to keep face covering dry during the rafting portion).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.