Wild West Heist Interactive Escape Room in Northfield, New Jersey
Y’alls gang of outlaws have hitched up with Doc Skurlock, The meanest, nastiest gunslinger this side of the Pecos River. The Doc and your gang have been scoping out the town of Palewater for a good while.
Y’all are figurin’ on robbin’ the Palewater bank! This ain’t no regular little ole’ bank. This particular bank in question is run by the Witty Banker, and he ain’t playin’ no games! The Witty Banker knows y’all are comin’! He’s itchin’ ta get y’all caught up in some darn traps! Just long enough so the Sheriff ‘n’ his posse can slap those cuffs on ya!
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Escape At The Shore
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Escape At The Shore, 513 Tilton Rd, Northfield, NJ 08225-1217
Please Arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the game you are playing. Your group will enter a room decorated exactly the way you picked the theme. You are starting off with the most obvious place in the room TO YOU! It does not mean that it is going to be right, but you are bouncing ideas off of each other and working as a team through effective communication and teamwork to come up with a code to a lock. Once you open that door, drawer, cabinet or chest, inside is another puzzle waiting for you. Your group will keep going like that in the room for one hour and we give you 5 clues. The way you win is to find the object in the room as specified in the game scenario.
Departure Point :Escape At The Shore, 513 Tilton Rd, Northfield, NJ 08225-1217
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled booking time
- Most travelers can participate
- All transactions are final
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have installed an air purification system into the HVAC units that kill viruses and bacteria. We utilize Germicidal UV lamps in our combination of preventative measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.