Wildcard Adventure by Super Jeep in Southern Iceland
Iceland is well known for its unpredictable weather. Our Wildcard tour is a great solution to the sudden and dramatic weather changes. With years of experience our local guides decide where it is best to go each day.
This trip offers a unique opportunity and flexibility for you to create your own unforgettable adventure!
**We always try to fit our trips to our guests needs and wishes**
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This tour begins at 10am from our base at Gljúfrabúi, Road 249, just 500m from Seljalandsfoss Waterfall.
We also offer the option of being picked up from your accommodation in postcodes 850 / 851 / 860 / 861. We will return you back to your hotel/accommodation after a fantastic day of adventure.Please contact us if you wish to arrange this.
Possible Tour Highlights:
• Thorsmork valley
• Eyjafjallajökull glacier
• Hekla volcano
• Þjórsárdalur valley
• South coast
**You can also send us a special request and/or some basic information and we'll customize the perfect trip for you.**
What to bring:
As we will be spending time in the unpredictable Icelandic weather, it is important to be prepared. We recommend warm outdoor clothing including:
• Waterproof jacket and trousers
• Warm head wear, for example, woolen hat/balaclava
• Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are requires
• Snacks / lunch
Departure Point :Gljufrabui, Þórsmerkurvegur, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.