Wilderness ATV Tour from Montego Bay
Zoom along Jamaica’s north coast backroads on an ATV tour
Explore the grounds of two of the island’s oldest sugar plantations
Escape the crowds at a secluded cove and beach
If feeling adventurous, cliff jump into a natural swimming pool.
Tour occurs twice per day, you can choose from 9AM or 1AM
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Travelers will be picked up at their hotel/port in a car/minivan to the location to ride the ATV'S for approximately one and a half hour then will return to the pick up location.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Hotel, Airport and Port.Airports
- Norman Manley Airport, Kingston Jamaica
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have, one will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.