Wilderness Wave Oar Boat Rider
Rafting on the Nenana river allows you to float along the natural boundary of Denali National Park. This allows you to peek into the Park without the traffic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional River Guide, Drysuit, PFD, helmet, paddle (if needed), river shoes, transport to & from the river, safe location to store your personal belongings
What's excluded :
- Warm Non-cotton base layers- polyester/wool, long johns, to wear underneath drysuit, extra socks
This trip recommended for age 5 and up!
Enjoy class 2 & 3 rafting on 11 miles of the Nenana River in the heart of Alaska. Explore valley vistas with panoramic views of Mount Fellows, Sugarloaf Mountain, and peak into Denali's raw landscape. This rafting trip follows the boundary of Denali National Park!!!
This trip provides an optimal opportunity to view wildlife and see Alaska from a different perspective. that just want to see Alaska from this perfect perspective.
• Denali National Park and Preserve, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
• Denali National Park, AK
• Healy, Healy, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
• McKinley Village, McKinley Village, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
• Nenana River, Alaska
Departure Point :238 AK-3, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up anywhere from 5 - 30 minutes before our trip depending on the location of the hotel. Customers can be picked up at the provided list of hotels. Please wait in the front lobby of the hotel with your booking information or your voucher.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No infants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.