Wildfood from the forest
Picking seasonal wild food: herbs, berries and mushrooms in the forest. Learn and practice with the guide. Make tasting together with the guide by open fire.
Enjoy fresh air, pure nature and tastes of the forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour guide
What's excluded :
- Picking up seasonal wild food: herbs, berries and mushroom from the forest. Your guide is professional nature guide, who tells about eatable plants. You will pick up some and make tastings together with the guide at open fire place. Walking in the forest in variable ground, so you need to have proper outdoor shoes and clothes.
• Wild food tasting - herbal drink, mushroom pie, forest berries
Departure Point :Pajulahdentie 134, 15560 Nastola, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travellers from hotel reception or Lahti travel center, where all local busand train will stop.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.