Wildlife Adventure in Chitwan Nepal
Wildlife Adventure in Chitwan Nepal offer you the best of Chitwan; a wilderness of rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of many kinds. We also introduce you to the Chitwan experience: the colorful Tharu Culture, their lifestyle, culture and tradition. Prepare yourself to dissolve wilderness adventure in Nepal. .
per adult from
2 to 4 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up/Drop
- All Safari Activities.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during safari in Chitwan as per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed safari guide during the trip.
- Government / Local taxes
- Tourist service charge
- Guide insurance and salary
- National park and conservation area fees.
- Jungle Activities guide and required staffs with vehicle
- Sharing bus transfer from/ to KATHMANDU/CHITWAN/POKHARA.
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 6:30am, meet with our representative at your hotel reception in Thamel area of Kathmandu or Lakeside area of Pokhara. We transfer you to the bus station for scenic sharing bus drive to Chitwan (Its about 4-5 hours bus journey from Pokhara or Kathmandu). Upon arrival you will get pick- up from arrival point and transfer to hotel.
In 1 Night 2 Days Chitwan Safari:
• Village tour, sunset and museum tour.
• Cultural programs. (With tharu stick dance)
• Jeep safari.In 2 Night 3 Days Chitwan Safari:
• Visiting Tharu Village.
• Canoe ride for 30 minutes along the government authorities. River and Jungle walk. Chances to see many kinds of birds, Rhinoceros, Deer, Tiger, and many more.
• Jeep Safari through open grassland & forest on back and lookout for Rhino & other wild animal closely but safely.
• Culture Program
• Bird watchingin 3 Nights 4 Days Chitwan Safari:
• Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu Village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus through first hand interaction with the locals. You will visit the national Park Visitor's Centre where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife in the area. You have the opportunity to see the sun set from the bank of the Rapti River.
• Tharu Cultural Dance presentation (which you will also participate in) by the local villagers or Slide show presentation that showcases the beauty of Chitwan. This will give you an opportunity to get a feel of the local culture there.
• Canoe ride along the Rapti River. It provides an excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and to catch a sight of 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. We will take a little jungle walk and on the way back you can enjoy the sight of animal bathing playfully.
• Jeep Safari. It provides an excellent opportunity to see the four different kinds of deer, rhino, wild bores, monkeys, leopards, sloth bears, and the Royal Bengal Tiger (if you are lucky) in their natural habitats. You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
• Tharu Cultural Dance presentation or slides show presentation.
• Bird watching to view exotic birds and also get a chance to view the extravagant display of courtship rituals.
• Visit to an Animal Breeding Centre.
• Visit to the national Park Visitor's Center where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife in the area.Finally will drive you back to bus station to depart you to Kathmandu or to Pokhara (Its an about 5-6 hours sharing bus drive).
Departure Point :KATHMANDU: Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd, Head office, Bhagawanbahal, Thamel-29, Kathmandu, Nepal or the hotel/residence you stay in Thamel area in Kathmandu.POKHARA: Your accommodation in Lakeside, Pokhara area or the local operator's office in Lakeside, Pokhara.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.