Wildlife Cruise from John O'Groats
Enjoy a spectacular afternoon Wildlife cruise from John O'Groats this summer. Pass rugged cliff scenery and see arctic skuas, storm petrels, colonies of guillemots, puffins, razorbills, kittiwakes, Atlantic grey seals and much more!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ferry crossing
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duncansby Head, John O'Groats Scotland
See rugged cliff scenery teeming with birdlife and seals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: John O'Groats Ferries, John O'Groats Pier, John O'Groats KW1 4YR Scotland
Cruise with the MV Pentland Venture on a 90 mins wildlife cruise. Sit on top deck or large saloon below.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :John O'Groats Harbour, Unnamed Road, John o' Groats, Wick KW1 4YR, UK
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 12 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Child prices apply to children aged 5 - 15 years of age
- Infants aged 4 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.