Wildlife Photography Tour in Tarcoles River
It is a tour of the Tárcoles River aboard a comfortable pontoon boat, you will be able to observe: Large crocodiles, and a great variety of resident and migratory birds. You will be accompanied by a specialized guide who loves nature, teaching everything about this natural refuge. 3 different scenarios will be visited: the upper part of the river, there, we will see large crocodiles, then we will go to the beautiful guacalillo mangroves, there we will find endemic species: American pigmy kingfisher, mangrove cuckoo, mangrove hummingbird and many more.
To end this tour we will go to the mouth of the river and enjoy the beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and beach species.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bird Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Tarcoles, Costa Rica
If you are passionate about wildlife photography, get to explore the reality of the Tárcoles river wildlife through your camera lens. Discover a unique and hidden place deep inside the Guacalillo mangrove and get a closer look of the great biodiversity found in this natural refuge.
Our Photography tour can be personalized based on your interests, you will also be accompanied by a tour guide and captain specialized in local fauna.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jungle Crocodile Safari & Bird Watching Tour, Unnamed Road, Provincia de Puntarenas, Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.