Wildlife Refuge Sunset Dolphin/Manatee Kayak or Paddleboarding Tour!
FLORIDA'S TOP WILDLIFE TOUR!
Located right next to Kennedy's Space Center!
If Your Looking For Wild Life, Look No Further! Manatees, Dolphins, Floridian Birds, Sunset and Rocket Launch Tours available on our Wildlife Refuge of Haulover Canal!
Go off the grid and paddle the Gorgeous Florida waterway on the Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon of Haulover Canal!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, Lifejacket, Paddle, Dry Bags
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please make sure to bring plenty of water to drink, hat to wear during your guided tour, sunscreen, bug spray if desired and a towel to dry off ofter tour guided tour.
OUR TOP WILDLIFE TOUR! NOW OPEN! RIGHT NEXT TO KENNEDY SPACE CENTER!
KAYAK & PADDLEBOARD(SUP) TOUR!
(This activity sells out fast. We recommend booking in advance.)
EXPERIENCE NATURE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!
If Your Looking For Wild Life and a gorgeous evening sunset view, Look No Further! Paddle amongst amazing views of Bottlenose Dolphins, Floridian Birds and possibly sightings of our famous West Indian Manatees, with a finally of watching Florida's unbelievable sunset!
*TOUR TIME ADJUSTS WITH CURRENT SUNSET
*Paddleboard and Kayaks available! Call or email after booking to reserve your SUP or KAYAK!
*Photos included! Photos emailed/texted up to 48 hours after guided tour.
*Small personal tours! No more than 10 people!
*Cell phone dry boxes and dry bags available upon arrival.
*Life jackets available for 30lbs and up.
*What to bring: plenty of water, sunscreen, wide brim hat, bug spray and a towel. Bare feet, sandals and/or tennis shoes are fine when kayaking. Bathrooms available before and after tour.
*Signing of waivers will be required upon arrival in order to enter the waterway.
CALL PRIOR TO YOUR TOUR FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS OR EMAILED DIRECTIONS IF NEEDED.
Departure Point :Haulover Canal Kayak Launch, Haulover Rd SW, Mims, FL 32754, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.