Wildlife Research & Conservation Project
There are no wildlife conservation efforts without proper, scientific and ethical research. It is essential for preservation and management of wildlife in their natural habitat and for the coexistence with local communities as well.
With this project not only will you be immersed in one of the world’s largest conservation areas but you will also work alongside a team of professional researchers dedicated to tracking, monitoring and collecting data on large predators and other types of wildlife.
This is a very unique opportunity not just for university students but also for all animal lovers and explorers of all types. A whole world is out there for you to discover. What are you waiting for?
per adult from
What's included :
- Basic Accommodation at the Fuller Forest Project Base
- Meals whilst on the project
- Return Airport Transfers
- Project Excursions
What's excluded :
- Extra activities in Victoria Falls
- Items of a personal nature
As a volunteer on this project, you will be in the Zambezi National Park ensuring and protecting the area’s biodiversity by monitoring predator and prey numbers. You will be front and center in checking on wildlife species like hyena, giraffe and elephants among so many others. This constant data collection will help the team get an idea of the Park’s health. Isn’t it exciting? You will be working with The African Lion & Environmental Research Trust (ALERT) and with Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZPWMA) in assisting in the preservation of the ecosystem to ensure the survival of the wildlife that inhabits it.
Our Start Dates for 2020 are:
6, 13 & 27 January
10 & 24 February
9 & 23 March
6 & 20 April
4 & 18 May
1, 15 & 29 June
6, 13, 20 & 27 July
3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 August
7 & 21 September
5 & 19 October
2, 16 & 30 November
14 & 28 December
• Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
• Victoria Falls Bridge, Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Project pick up is done from the Victoria Falls International Airport. Arrangements can be made for other pick up points.Airports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/10/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.