Wildlife Sightseeing with All Day Stand up Paddleboard Rental
Rent a Standup Paddleboard on your own for the day. Grab a friend and go out to discover our unique mangrove estuary. See wildlife and discover a deserted island. Fun for all ages.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Rent a stand up paddleboard for the day. Typically our customers like to venture out for 2 to 3 hours and we encourage you to stay as long as you like. Glide over pristine grass beds and travel down the mangrove creeks to your own secret lagoon. Birds, fish, manatees, and other marine life frequently spotted.
Departure Point :90773 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks are available for sale. Locally sourced, fair trade - take the Keys home with you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.