Wildlife Tours and Photographic Tuition on Isle of Skye and Scotland
Reviews :Stewart is incredibly knowledgeable. He has an almost uncanny way of finding wildlife - probably due to his understanding of the habits and habitats of all the wildlife around. His passions shines through and he is happy to share this with others. Added to that his wife is an amazing cook so enjoy the picnic!
May 1, 2018 ·
Cracking day out with Stewart and highly recommend his services, great fun, never seen Golden Eagles in the wild before, even if it was a brief glimpse of them a couple of hundred feet above our head, but that’s nature, can’t tell it when and where to be on request. Also got to see a mother and pup Sea Otter catching and eating a Conger eel amongst lots of other wildlife and then to top the day off got to see a couple of different Pine Martins so all in all a very rewarding day out! (Home made cakes and pasties for lunch was an added bonus)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Half day - snacks water tea coffee
- Lunch - Full Day 8 hours Homemade Lunch is provided with Beef Bridies and home baking- Dietry requirements can be catered for
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Minimum of 2 people payment even if wanting a 1 to 1 tour.
Locate and track wildlife without disturbance and interference. View local wildlife and take photographs with expert tuition in the amazing landscape and with the beautiful backdrop of the Cuillin Ridge. I will be able to travel throughout South Skye to various hidden gems you wouldn't be able to find usually.
• Dunscaith Castle, Tokavaig Road, Tokavaig Scotland
Departure Point :1 B8083, Broadford, Isle of Skye IV49 9AB, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation or meet centrally in Broadford Skye.Ports
- Armadale ferry Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2019 - 10/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.