Williamsburg walking tour
No visit to New York is complete without visiting its various districts. On the Williamsburg Tour in German, you have the opportunity to explore Brooklyn's most famous district, which has made a significant contribution to its ascent. Williamsburg is now known as a gathering point for younger generations for its creative scene, start-ups, hipster and party culture. With our tour you will explore various sights such as the Williamsburg Bridge and other cultural features of the area, whereby our certified travel guide will share with you his extensive background knowledge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
The guided tour starts from our VOLATOUR headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. From there, take the subway to Belford Avenue, which is in central Williamsburg. We continue on Bushwick Avenue. There you will get to know the creative charm of the urban area through its diverse art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, bars, cafes and graffiti. No wonder that Williamsburg is therefore called "Little Berlin" by the locals. The most famous attraction is the Williamsburg Bridge. This was built in 1903 and has since connected the two districts of Brooklyn and Manhattan.
You will also pass the Brooklyn Bridge and the famous Dumbo neighborhood with its former department stores and cobblestones. There you get a wonderful view of the Manhattan skyline! The tour ends at our Midtown office, but feel free to explore the area on your own after the tour ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :33 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.