Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour from Broome
Our multi-award winning tour gives a unique insight into the fascinating process of modern cultured pearl farming. You will discover exactly what makes the perfect pearl and become a pearling expert!
You will learn about the collection and spawning of oysters in our purpose-built hatchery, appreciate the delicate operations of seeding and harvesting oysters, understanding the value of pearls and the creation of stunning jewellery. A highlight of the tour will be cruising Willie Creek’s calm azure waters and view live oysters suspended in their natural environment, amongst the spectacular native flora and fauna. Witness a pearl harvested right before your eyes. Enjoy time in our beautiful showroom to try on our fabulous pearls, experience personalised service and purchase a piece of Broome to take home with you as the ultimate souvenir.
All tours include a delicious serving of home-made, family recipe damper. Pre-booked lunch options are available on selected tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon or morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off OR Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Helicopter flights (available to purchase on the day)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willie Creek Pearl Farm, Willie Creek Rd, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Located just a short drive north of Broome lies the Willie Creek Pearl Farm amidst the magnificent Kimberley landscape. Stunning views of the turquoise creek can be taken in from the established homestead. The spacious deck nestled beneath the trees is well shaded for you to enjoy a peaceful timeout as you soak up the scenery. Several award-winning Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tours run on most days where guests learn about the modern day cultivating practices of pearl farming in Australia's North West. It is a good idea to pre-book you tour as they tend to be popular.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels and caravan parks in Broome. Please note we do not pick up from Airbnb.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.