Wilsons Prom Whale Cruise
Hop aboard a comfortable catamaran for a 6-hour tour of Wilsons Promontory National Park coast. Cruise along gorgeous coastline in search of the majestic humpback whales on their southerly migration with their calves. Enjoy up-close views of remote locations like the historic Wilsons Promontory lighthouse, Waterloo Bay and Refuge Cove. Your cruise includes morning tea, and lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Morning tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Gippsland, Victoria
Enjoy the stunning coastline of Wilsons Prom as you explore the surroundings for the majestic whales.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :93 Lewis St, Port Welshpool VIC 3965, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible (Not recommended for children under the age of 4-years or those with limited mobility)
- Cruises are weather dependent, please contact your local tour operator prior to departure. Please dress appropriately.
- Operates in open water. The vessel motion may cause discomfort to those who are affected by motion sickness
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.