Wilsons Promontory Private 1 day tour
We provide new modern fleet of 9 ,11 or 13 seater buses for your journey and we have the one fixed price be it one traveller or 13 passengers*
The 13 seater bus,gives you 8 windows to look out of and lots of room to spread out.
Book a Private Small Group Tour to one Victoria's most beautiful national parks, turquoise waters, pristine white sand beaches (with a twist).
Each tour is crafted to maximise memorable, hands-on experiences . Our aim is to inspire and delight each of our guests, to fill them with wonderful stories and history that makes each destination memorable and unique. It is important to us that every single guest finishes their tour with a smile on their face, heaps of selfies and lots of stories to tell their friends.
Our motto of ‘Let the others rush!’ encapsulates this sentiment. This Tour has been designed for a later start. While all the other tours have already left Willson's Promontory we will be there at dusk to see all the wildlife come out!
per adult from
1 day 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Biscuits provided with Morning Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - plenty of time to stop and buy your lunch
Wilson’s Prom is like a closely guarded secret for Melbournians. Officially called Wilsons Promontory National Park, in typical Aussie fashion it is shortened to just “The Prom” by locals. Set three hours east of Melbourne, this National Park is the most southerly point in mainland Australia and offers pristine wilderness. Enjoy family-friendly hikes, beautiful beaches and Australian wildlife. Come see the beautiful turquoise ocean, walk on the iconic Sqweeky Beach with quartz white sand beach that really does squeak when you walk, run or jump on it. Hike to Mount Oberon for a spectacular view. Not up for a hike don't worry there is plenty to see and do your guide will cater to your group on the day!
• Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
• Mt Oberon Summit Walk, Mount Oberon Carpark Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
• Tidal River Footbridge, Sixth Ave Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
• Wilsons Promontory National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Gippsland, Victoria
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all Melbourne CBD hotels and serviced apartments. If you have booked at Air Bnb or staying at a private property simply provide the address in your order.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.