Wilsons Promontory Wilderness Cruise from Tidal River
Wilsons Promontory Cruises is the only cruise operating out of the Wilsons Promontory National Park. Travel is world's first amphibious boats and see a coastline that few have experienced from the water on this 2.5 hour wilderness cruise.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Waterproof and windproof jackets are provided but we encourage you to dress warmly and in layers.
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Discover the beautiful granite coastline and unique wilderness of Wilsons Promontory National park on our 2.5 hour Wilsons Promontory Cruise. Leave straight from Norman Beach into Wilsons Promontory Marine National Park on custom built amphibious vessels. Cruise into the waters of Bass Strait and witness South Point, the southernmost tip of Australia's mainland. See sculptured granite rock formations including the iconic Skull Rock. See one of Victoria's major Australian fur seal breeding colonies and be on the lookout for dolphins, migrating whales and seabirds.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tidal River VIC 3960, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note check in time is 30 minutes prior to departure at Wilsons Promontory Cruises Booking Office, Tidal River
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.