Windmill Lane Recording Studios - Visitor Experience
The iconic building and its recording studios are now open to exclusive tours to the public.
Windmill Lane Recording Studios have been capturing music history since 1978. The list of artists the studios have worked with includes Kate Bush, U2, The Cranberries, The Rolling Stones, Hozier, Lady Gaga & Westlife.
The Visitor Experience tour is an unprecedented opportunity to step beyond the studios famous metal doors and receive an exclusive, immersive and highly memorable experience. Please note, Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a working recording studio so advanced booking is essential.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit to Windmill Lane Recording Studios
- Entry/Admission - Windmill Lane Recording Studios
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windmill Lane Recording Studios, Windmill Lane Studios 20 Ringsend Road, Dublin D04 CF66 Ireland
Let us guide you through the amazing history of these world-famous studios and the artists that have recorded here.
• Explore the World Famous Studios
• Discover the Studios Amazing History
• See How a Recording Session Works
• Meet the Virtual Band
• Mix Your Own Session
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :20 Ringsend Rd, Dublin, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note, Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a working recording studio so advanced booking is essential.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.