Windsor and Blenheim Palace with Gardens Small-Group Tour
Visit the stately UNESCO World Heritage Site of Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and current private residence of the 12th Duke of Marlborough. Discover the historic town of Windsor, adorned by the beautiful Windsor Castle – home to British kings and queens for over 1000 years. Across the River Thames is the picturesque town of Eton, home of the renowned boarding school Eton College. Famous alumni to have attended this prestigious school include Princes’ William and Harry, Ian Fleming, George Orwell and politicians both past and present.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Luxurious 16 seater coach
- Entry to Blenheim Palace (State Rooms) & Gardens (if selected option)
- Entry to Blenheim Gardens (if option selected)
- Personal Audio Headset
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
Built between 1705 and 1722, Blenheim Palace is the only non-royal stately home in England to hold the title of ‘Palace’. Explore the lavishly decorated Sate Rooms, take a stroll through the beautifully landscaped gardens set in 2000 acres of beautiful parkland and enjoy lunch and traditional afternoon tea made from locally-sourced, fresh ingredients.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Burford, Burford, Cotswolds, England
The Cotswolds are an area in south central and south west England comprising the Cotswold Hills, a range of rolling hills that rise from the meadows of the upper Thames to an escarpment, known as the Cotswold Edge, above the Severn Valley and Evesham Vale. The area is defined by the bedrock of Jurassic limestone that creates a type of grassland habitat rare in the UK and that is quarried for the golden-coloured Cotswold stone. It contains unique features derived from the use of this mineral; the predominantly rural landscape contains stone-built villages, historical towns and stately homes and gardens.
Stop At: Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Surrounded by the delightful countryside of the Royal County of Berkshire, discover this historic, quintessentially English town set in a glorious riverside location. Wander the cobbled streets and browse its quaint tea rooms and shopping arcades as your Expert Guide brings the history of this fantastic town to life. Home of Windsor Castle, the oldest occupied castle in the world, don’t forget to check the flagpole on the Round Tower- if Her Majesty is in residence, you may be lucky to see the Royal Standard flying over Windsor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Long Walk, Windsor Great Park, Windsor England
The straight path that links Windsor Castle with Snow Hill in Windsor Great Park is known as The Long Walk.
The Long Walk is still used by the royal carriages every year as part of the route from Windsor Castle to the Ascot Races. Occasionally a warden’s car comes down Windsor’s Long Walk but other than that it is free from all except pedestrian traffic.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :17 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Victoria Station, Victoria St, London SW1E 5ND, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departs at 9am (Please arrive 15 minutes before time) from the Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur Street, London SW1Y 5BL.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Finishes at 7pm approx at Victoria train station.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.