Windsor Castle Half Day Trip from London
This half day tour travels to the historic town of Windsor and includes entrance to Windsor Castle, the Official Residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, plenty of free time to explore and luxury coach travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver only to and from London
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
What's excluded :
- Tour guide - you walk around Windsor castle by yourselves at your own leisure
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
09:30 - Pick-up from Victoria & 09:50am pick-up from Earls Court.
09:50 - Travel to Windsor.
10:30 - Arrive in Windsor. Entrance into Windsor Castle is included with free time to explore the grounds at your own pace.
13:00 - Depart Windsor.
*Your driver will advise you on meeting times for returning to London*
13:30 Tour will arrive back in Earls Court, London, at approximately this time. There may be an additional drop-off at Victoria if time allows. We do not recommend booking anything in London until after 16:00 just in case.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Earl's Court Station (Stop C), Earl's Court, London SW5 9TB, UK
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check the Windsor Castle website for any specific aspects of the castle you wish to visit as it may be closed on the day you wish to travel but the castle itself will be open to visitors (i.e State Apartments etc).
- Please note: the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coaches & minibuses are disinfected with an industrial fogger. Drivers and tour guides wear masks & gloves. Travellers are required to bring their own face coverings/masks in line with UK government guidance for public transportation. We are blocking off some seats to allow for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.