Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath Tour from London with Admission
This wonderful day trip will take you to three of the UK’s most iconic locations- royal Windsor Castle, mysterious Stonehenge and charming Bath. Make sure you are in Victoria for 8am as your coach will be leaving at 8:30am sharp!
Highlights of the tour:
• Discover three of the UK’s most famous attractions
• Enjoy the opulence of Windsor Castle
• Fall for the beautiful city of Bath
• Walk around the historical Roman Baths
• See if you can uncover the mystery of Stonehenge
• Free snack pack included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Admission to Roman Baths (if option selected)
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Free snack pack
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
What's excluded :
- Food and drink unless otherwise stated
- Admission to Roman Baths (if option not selected at the time of booking)
- Entry/Admission - Bath Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Your coach will leave from Victoria at 8:30am sharp – make sure you’re there 30 minutes before to check in! The first stop of your adventure will be the world’s oldest and largest occupied castle, Windsor Castle, where you will arrive at approximately 9:30am.
With its sweeping landscaped gardens and a striking round tower, it's easy to see why Windsor Castle is Queen Elizabeth II's favourite weekend residence. Enjoy wandering through the lavish State Apartments - home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt, Leonardo da Vinci and many more - and visit the beautiful St. George's Chapel, the final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII and the wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
Step inside St George’s Chapel, located on the sprawling grounds, where notorious King Henry VIII and his favourite wife, Jane Seymour, are buried, as are Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother.
St. George's Chapel is one of the finest examples of gothic architecture in England. It has been the setting for many royal weddings and is the burial place of ten sovereigns. The Chapel is dedicated to the patron saint of the Order of the Garter. Britain's highest Order of Chivalry.
*St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. These occur at the following times:
08:30 – Holy Communion
10:45 – Mattins and Sermon
11:45 – Sung Eucharist
17:15 – Evensong
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Windsor Guildhall, Guildhall High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
This 17th-century historic masterpiece building is situated in the High Street, only 100 metres from Castle Hill. Prince Charles married Camilla Parket Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall at Windsor Guildhall in 2005.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, this prehistoric monument never fails to impress!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be a designated UNESCO World Heritage site in its entirety. The city’s stunning honey-coloured Georgian architecture, the gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey and the romantic Pulteney Bridge (modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio) are all sights you’ll want to linger on!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Pass by the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio.
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain's only hot spring. Get a glimpse of how the Romans liked to unwind and see for yourself if Bath’s waters really do have healing powers by tasting a sip in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Golden Tours, Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Golden Tours is London's foremost sightseeing company. Established in 1984, we offer an extraordinary range of tours. Our excursions are fully escorted by professional guides and include travel by luxury air-conditioned coach. and include all entrance fees. We appreciate that your leisure time is important to you and have therefore designed our tours to ensure that you have the maximum amount of time at each venue to fully appreciate it and enjoy the experience.. Golden Tours / Gray Line London is a name you can count on for impeccable service, high quality tours and value for money!
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St. George's Chapel St. George's Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House Queen Mary's Dolls' House is currently closed until further notice.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:30am from April onward and return at approximately 8:00pm.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free snack pack.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- St. George’s Chapel
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.