Windsor castle&Hampton court
We collect you from your hotel and apartment.
We give you a driver guided tour of these attractions.
We are very knowledgeable and very flexible.
We will stop at a wonderful pub for lunch.
It's a great way to see these venues.
A fantastic day from London.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided service
- All taxes
- Snacks and water.soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Admission costs
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- Entry/Admission - Eton College
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
This is the queens home.
You will get to go inside and see St George's chapel and the State apartments.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
They will get to go inside.
See the Tudor kitchens and state apartments.
Wonderful Gardens.Maze.Real tennis courts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Just a short stop for photos.
Classic English boarding school for the aristocracy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thames River, London England
Stop for lunch by the river at a English pub
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all destinations.Hotel.Apartments.Airports.Cruise Ships.TrainsPorts
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all guidelines for coving 19. We will make sure your tour is as comfortable as possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.