Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and City of Bath
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip departing from London Victoria at 8am sharp – make sure you arrive 30 minutes before your journey kicks off!
Highlights of the day:
• Enjoy a glorious day trip to some of the best UK spots
• Explore the beautiful town of Windsor
• Visit the world-famous prehistoric monument Stonehenge
• Photo stop at Lacock. See Lacock Abbey in the gorgeous village of Lacock
• Enjoy a wonderful walking tour of Bath
• Return transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Admission to Roman Baths
- Free time in Windsor to explore
- Walking tour of Bath
- Photo stop in Lacock
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
What's excluded :
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip leaving from London Victoria (Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Steeped in history, the town of Windsor perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames and is home to Windsor Castle, the Queen’s favourite weekend home. Filled with quaint shops, restaurants, historical pubs and cobbled streets, Windsor is the perfect place to relax and explore. Entry to the castle isn’t included but can be purchased on the day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Mysterious Stonehenge! You’ll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lacock, Lacock, Wiltshire, England
Lacock. Travel to this quaint English village with cobbled streets that look straight off the pages of a storybook! See the beautiful Lacock Abbey and have the opportunity to take photos of this historical and quirky country house.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a walking tour, seeing the gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture and the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 25th – 26th December 2019: Castle completely closed
- 11th,14th & 16th January 2020: Castle completely closed
- 18 - 24 January 2020: State Apartments is closed. All other rooms in the State Apartments and Semi State Rooms are open as usual.
- 14 June 2020: The State Apartments will be closed.
- 16 June 2020: The State Apartments will be closed.
- 9th & 10th April 2020: Castle completely closed
- 15th June 2020: Castle completely closed
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.