Wine & Food Experience in the Historic Market of Padua
The Market is in the centre of the city, inside Palazzo della Ragione, built in 1218. The upper floor, is a great hall, one of the largest painted halls of the world (entrance ticket included).On the ground floor, are hosted various shops where you can taste local specialties. Here you'll find the butchers, the fishmonger, the greengrocers... The Tasting Tour is an itinerant menu across the shops. You can choose among different menus. Menu example:1 Glass of wine,1 Grocer’s Snack,1 Tasting of Mountain Cheese,1 Sorana-Carpaccio with Parmesan.
Upon confirmation of booking, you'll receive the menù to choose your tasting tour. Than you'll receive the voucher via e-mail. With the voucher you can go to the first shop for tasting and you'lll receive the ticket for the visit of the painted hall. Then you can move on to the other shops for other tastins. The tour does not include accompanying guides but is autonomous.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- The chosen tasting tour with 3/4 tastings
- Entrance ticket to Palazzo della Ragione.
- Special discount on some product in some shops.
- Traditional Italian life
- Entry/Admission - Sotto il Salone
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo della Ragione
What's excluded :
- Everyting not indicated
- No accompainment, the tour is self guided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sotto il Salone, Palazzo della Ragione, Padua Italy
The Market is in the centre of the city, in a great building called Palazzo della Ragione. The so called Market Hall “Sotto il Salone” (under the hall), are hosted various delicatessen shops where you can find all sort of Paduan specialties and excellences. Here you will find the butchers, the fishmonger, the greengrocers and many other little shops selling local olive oil, meat, cheese and much, much more.TASTING TOUR IS GUARANTEED from Tuesday to Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm and from Thursday to Saturday from 4.00 to 7.30pm
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palazzo della Ragione, Padua Italy
Palazzo della Ragione was built in 1218. The upper floor, called Il Salone, is a great hall, one of the largest medieval halls of the world. The palace separates two squares: Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza dei Frutti, seat of the daily fruit and vegetable market.
VISIT OF PALAZZO DELLA RAGIONE from "Scala dei Ferri", Piazza delle Erbe. From Tuesday to Sunday from 09:00am to 6:00pm (winter) 7.00pm (summer) Close: 25/12, 26/12, 01/01, 01/05 ATTENTION: Opening can change because of Exhibitions or special events
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sotto Il Salone, 35122 Padova PD, Italy
Departure Time :2/5/2020 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
04:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
04:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Saturday: 04:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.