Wine & more Tour , private guided wine tour from ROVINJ & PULA to wine cellars
Come and join us on the tour of the wineries of Istria, Croatia. We will take you to some of the most beautiful wine cellars in Istria, tasting up to 5 wines in each winery and enjoying some breathtaking views of Istrian countryside. Our groups are small, up to 8 people, giving the "private" tour feel. The pick up will be at your accommodation and the tour lasts up to 7 hours. The wines tasted at the wineries are all representative of the area of ISTRIA, so red wines are made from Teran, Refosk, Merlot and other red grape varieties. You’ll also have the opportunity of tasting a Malvazija Istarska at each winery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Our tour will start with the complmetary pick up at your accommdation. We will then continue to our first vinery to have the first wine tasting session. The seconf vinry will be a short drive away / approx 30 to 45 min/ through the beautiful Istrian countyside. on our arrival we will have a tour of the cellar and the wine tasting with some appetizers. We will then continue to our last vinery. Durnig the short drive you will be able to see smoe great views of vineyards, medieval towns and Adriatic sea. At the last vinery we will have a great local lunch.
The tour will takeup to 7 hours
The first winery is Matosevic or Dobravac Wines, where we will start with our first tasting of 5 different wines and enjoy a light snack of local ham /istrian prosciutto/ and cheese.
At the second winery, Trapan or Meneghetti wines, you’ll see the cellars that have been in the family for over 100 years and learn more Malvazija Istriana and Teran wines.
At the third winery, San Tomaso, it’ll be time to learn about wine & food pairing. So after briefly enjoying the views of the beautiful Istrian countryside and the cellars we will make ourselves comfortable in the winery „locanda“ for a typical Istrian meal consisting of starters (local produce /cheese, prosciutto, salami & bread with olive oil), some lovely home-made pasta and finally finish off with a desert – all accompanied by a wine tasting of the winery’s fine selection of wines.
• transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned car / van
• English speaking expert guide
• three winery visits
• generous wine tastings (9-12 different wines during the tour)
• olive oil tastings
• freshly made Istrian meal at the Veralda winery
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation. Please let us know your exact accommodation address / hotel, apartment, campsite../
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.