Wine and Cheese Tasting in Paris
A trip to France would be incomplete without sampling wines and cheeses! No matter if you're just starting to learn about wines, or you're a master of oenology (the study of wines), you're sure to learn something new during this relaxed and informative wine tasting. Open to all levels, our welcoming wine experts will share with you some of their favorite wines and show you how pairing different cheeses and different wines can create unique and delicious flavors. Delight in the pure flavors of three different wines and two different cheeses, as well as the combinations of flavors that each can create. After this tasting you'll leave with newfound knowledge, a fresh perspective of French oenology, and perhaps a new favorite wine!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cheese tasting
- Wine tasting
- Water and bread
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Purchases of bottles of wine
- You'll be greeted warmly by the staff and get settled in the prepared wine-tasting area of the boutique. After meeting your wine expert, you'll receive a great overview of the wine regions of France, and with maps and authentic soil samples you'll understand how different grapes and the diverse terrain of the country have led the vast number of varieties of wine produced. Paired with cheeses from a nearby artisanal shop, you'll discover the incredible flavors that can be created simply by combining different wines with each. Water and bread will be also available as a palette-cleanser. You'll be able to ask questions and learn from some of the most passionate oenologists in Paris, who are happy to share their love of wine with you. A treat for the senses and the mind, you'll finish up your tasting feeling more confident in understanding the differences in wines, thanks to what you've learned and the varieties of wine that you've enjoyed.
A spittoon will be provided for those that wish to use it. Note that, as the tasting does not take place in a restaurant, the boutique's toilets may not be readily available and/or easily accessible.
• Le Vin qui parle, 30 Rue Faidherbe, 75011 Paris, France
• Red Wine
• White Wine
Departure Point :Le Vin qui parle, 30 Rue Faidherbe, 75011 Paris, France
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.