Wine and culinary tour In Tbilisi
Nothing tells you more about the spirit and culture of a country than its cuisine. Georgian national dishes are among the best in the world for their diversity and taste.
During wine and culinary tour you will be able to taste Georgian traditional dishes including cheese, sweetness and wine.
tourists will be able to take part in cooking process and ask questions to chefs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Wine Tower Tbilisi
- Entry/Admission - Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi
- Entry/Admission - თონე - Georgian Bread Bakery
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wine Tower Tbilisi, Shardenis st 1 Old city, In front of Tamada statue, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
• you’ll walk some of that comfort off to the city’s first wine bar for a guided tasting of Georgia’s indigenous red, white and amber wines, made naturally following an 8000 year tradition.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Meidan Bazaar, Gorgasali Square, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
• you will visit Tbilisi’s central farmer’s market with wide range of local sweetness, spices, cheese, plum souses and dry fruit
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
• your guide will take you in ethnographic cafe-restaurant where you will be able to see and take part in ,,khachapuri'' and ,,khinkali'' making process. after master-class you will sample food, cooked by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: თონე - Georgian Bread Bakery, გორიჯვრის 54 გორი, Gori 1400, Georgia
• We will sample tone’s lobiani, a traditionally baked bean-stuffed bread, fresh Georgian cheese, honey from Georgian family of beekeepers and delicious churchkhelas, a string of nuts dipped in a thick roux of grape juice.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :მ/ს ავლაბარი, Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.